Contributes to the achievements of Store KPI targets by building an emotional connection with customers and living the Brand Values. The core expectations include utilizing expertise and experience to; serve and sell to customers and achieving operational excellence, flawlessly execute store operations when responsible for product flow to and from sales floor and/or cashier procedures.
- Is aware of store and individual targets and actively works to meet or exceed these by using all resources available within the store.
- Complies with store policies and procedures to maintain a safe shopping and working environment.
- Collaborates productively and respectfully with team members to meet or exceed store goals.
- Communicates a desire for ongoing learning and welcomes all available opportunities to increase individual and store performance.
- Makes themselves available to support other team members when needed
- Meets and exceeds customer expectations and boosts sales and Brand experience by using appropriate element the adidas customer service model.
- Create an emotional connection with every customer by being a passionate and enthusiastic adidas Brand ambassador.
- Proactively seeks and incorporates basic core and seasonal product knowledge into own service approach within assigned store zones(s).
- Maintain an appealing, easy-to-shop environment for customer by consistently executing visual merchandising and housekeeping standards.
- Minimize loss by actively maintaining sales floor awareness while serving customers.
- Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures
- Uses selling expertise to maximize opportunities at the cash desk to create add-on sales and build customer loyalty.
- Handles returns, refunds and exchanges and uses these as an opportunity to reinforce and enhance the customer experience.
- Ensures the product offer in the store is made available to customers by assisting with deliveries and replenishing the sales floor.
- Uses retail and customer expertise to maximize sales opportunities by prioritizing merchandise flow to the sales floor.
- Ensures adequate supplies to create an effective stockroom environment and continually maintains this (including all merchandise) within and around the vicinity.
Knowledge, Capabilities and Experience:
- Must possess and consistently exhibit the competencies relative to the position.
- Knowledge of customer service principles and processes.
- Ability to learn and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and/or written instructions and request clarification if needed.
- Demonstrates an inspirational attitude that contributes to a positive team environment.
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships team members.
- Well developed ability to speak, read, comprehend, and write English
- Ability to maintain reliable and consistent attendance and punctuality.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance; and stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and operate a Brannock device.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must have or be pursuing a high school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Three to six month’s experience working in a sports/fashion customer & commercial focused retail environment.
- Basic numeracy, literacy, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be 16 years of age or older.