Start creating your very best résumé now! All it takes is to fill in the Z-Portfolio and in minutes, you too will have a great professional looking résumé. Easy to use, with prompts to guide you, Z-Portfolio is a free résumé creator tool. Enter your details once, and create as many different kinds of résumés as you need for internships and jobs that you apply to.
- Fill in your Z-Portfolio© template with your Personal Details, Education, Work Experience, Leadership Experience, Skills, Activities, Interests, etc.
- You can add your own sections for things like Clinical Experience, Workshops Given, Talks and Lectures, etc.
- Keep entering and saving until you have entered all your information
- Then view a draft résumé containing all this information.
- The next step is to edit the draft to prune, tweak and tailor for a specific job
- When you're happy, save the draft with a meaningful name e.g. Résumé for Intern Jobs Spring 2016
- You're now ready to preview the résumé, download it and print it or email it
- That's one résumé done!
- You can recreate lots of versions of your résumé based on the information stored in Z-Portfolio© template
- Just view, tailor, save and repeat!
To start creating your first résumé using the Z-Portfolio, Sign In or Sign Up below now! Get started today to create your best résumé!
Sign In/Sign Up